- This event has passed.
04/30/2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Please note the updated location of Fado Irish Pub & Restaurant
Join the King County Young Democrats for our next monthly meeting discussing the policies that have been put in place this year that can impact your life, and your communities.
Joining us for a very special Legislative Review Panel are:
- State Rep. Noel Frame (D-36th District)
- State Rep. Nicole Macri (D-43rd District)
- State Sen. Rebecca Saldaña (D-37th District)
- County Councilman Dave Upthegrove (5th District)
Also joining us is Washington Solicitor General Noah Purcell, who made the court arguments to defeat Trump’s travel ban, to let us know what he’s been doing to make sure that every resident of this country is protected under the constitution.
We will be meeting on Tutta Bella’s front patio. So we ask that you do two things:
- If you secretly have weather controlling powers make sure it doesn’t rain, and
- If you don’t please follow the link below to subscribe to our mailing list in case we have to change venues for the weather.
E-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.
RSVP Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1679183288765632/.