If you do not receive your ballot, you can request a replacement.
The ballot is due Tuesday, February 8th.
Yes on Seattle School District Proposition No. 1
This ballot measure renews the Educational Programs and Operations Levy, which funds[src: Schools First campaign]:
- Staff: school nurses, librarians, family support workers, special education staff
- Programs: special education, child nutrition program, STEM
- Opportunities for students: arts, drama, music, athletics/coaches
Yes on Seattle School District Proposition No. 2
This ballot measure renews the Buildings, Technology, and Academics/Athletics Levy, which funds[src: Schools First campaign]:
- Building projects: small renovations, heating cooling systems and ongoing health and safety improvements at schools
- Computers and tablets for our students
- Classroom technology
- Training for educators and staff